We may collect Personal Data about you and any devices you use when you use the Services, correspond with us regarding the Platform or the services provided through it, and otherwise generally access our Platform for any reason whatsoever.
"Personal Data" includes any data which may be used to identify or contact you, including but not limited to, your name, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, nationality, occupation, username and/or other data which may be necessary to create an account with us or use the Services. Personal Data shall not include aggregated data or data that, by itself, does not permit the identification of individual persons.
We may automatically collect Personal Data about you and the device you use to access our Platform, generally whenever you use our Platform, and when you decide to use the Services.
Personal Data that is transmitted to us may include but is not limited to:
· Information which can identify you such as your name, address, telephone number and email address;
· RFID-linked personal information contained in Emirates ID, Passport and any other document that you share with us;
· Financial data (such as credit card or bank account numbers) when you pay for the third party Services via our Platform;
· Postage, billing and other Personal Data used to purchase Services;
· Data through a web form or when you correspond with us regarding the Services;
· Profile information of any third-party platform that you may choose to use to log in or sign up to our Platform;
· Other information voluntarily provided by you;
· Any other information we need to enable us to deliver services to you;
· Additional data required by applicable laws to collect and process an order to authenticate or identify you or to verify the data that we have collected is correct.
We will only gather Personal Data that is relevant for the purposes for which it will be used and will not gather excessive or unnecessary personal data and/or Personal Data about you.
We may also collect Personal Data about your interactions with our Platform, your advertising preferences and your communications with us. This is Personal Data we receive from the devices you use when you access our Platform, register to receive Services, provide us data on a web form, or when you otherwise correspond with us regarding the Services. Computer and connection data such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, your browsing history and your web log data.
We may use the Personal Data we collect about you to provide you with continuity in services, a personalized experience when you visit our Platform, to contact you about our Platform or the services we provide through it, provide you customer service, a personalized advertising and marketing experience, and detect, prevent, mitigate and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities.
We may therefore use and retain your Personal Data as follows:
· to give you access to the Services provided through our Platform;
· operate, maintain, and improve our Platform and the services provided through it;
· to send data including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages;
· to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners;
· to link or combine user data with other Personal Data;
· customize, measure and improve our services; and
· to provide you with location-based services (such as advertising, search results and other personalized content using your GPS).
Your Personal Data may be transferred to any government authority, agency and institution if and as required or permitted by applicable laws and regulations.
We may disclose your Personal Data to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide and to provide you access to our Platform and the Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our Terms and Conditions, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Platform. We minimize the amount of personal data we disclose to what is directly relevant and necessary to accomplish the specified purpose. We do not disclose your Personal Data to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
We may disclose your Personal Data for the following purposes:
· We may share Personal Data when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding;
· We may share Personal Data for legal, protection, and safety purposes;
· to comply with our legal requirements, enforce our Terms and Conditions, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone's rights, property or safety;
· law enforcement or governmental agencies, or authorized third-parties, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other of our users to legal liability. We will only disclose data we deem relevant to the investigation or inquiry, such as name, city, state, postcode, telephone number, email address, User ID history, IP address, fraud complaints, bidding and listing history;
· to credit agencies or bureaus as authorized by applicable national laws (e.g. data on late or missed payments or other defaults on your account that may be reflected in your credit report or file)
· We may share data to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
· We may share data to protect the rights and property of Huspy, our agents, customers, and others. This includes enforcing our agreements, policies, and Terms and Conditions.
· We may share data in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
· We may share data with those who need it to do work for us.
· We may share data to our external service providers such as digital service providers and IT service providers. Some of these may be located overseas.
We will share your personal data with third parties only in the ways and amount that is necessary for our service provision.
Third party vendors are committed to protecting your personal data, to the same extent as Huspy. Third parties have no right to use your personal data for any other purposes.
We take steps to ensure that the Personal Data we collect from you is accurate and up to date, and that you have the ability to access and make corrections to it which includes reviewing and updating your Personal Data upon request and honoring any statutory right you might have to access, modify or erase your Personal Data. You have a responsibility to keep the data that you provide to us updated and we will take reasonable steps to facilitate this. Where you have a statutory right to request access or request the modification or erasure of your Personal Data, we can still withhold that access or decline to modify or erase your Personal Data in some cases in accordance with applicable national laws, but will give you reasons if we do so.
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about the services we are providing you and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about Personal Data to our Contact Data below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your Personal Data.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Platform with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Platform works for you.
You may sign-up to receive email or newsletter from us. If you would like to discontinue receiving this data, you may update your email preferences by replying to the email or clicking the "unsubscribe" link found in emails we send to you.
Note that if you choose to 'opt-out', withhold, block or request that we delete your personal data, you may not be able to receive the benefit of our products or services.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Platform, any transmission is at your own risk.